3.24.2006

the cameras I may take to Japan...

I'm headed to the other side of the world, a place I've never seen, and I want to return with some really amazing images. I already own a Nikon F100, which I took to Peru and returned with some amazing photos, both color and black and white. But while in Japan I'll have internet access, and I'd love to be able to post photos while I'm there. On top of that, photo processing is incredibly expensive, and until now there hasn't been a digital camera with controls similar enough to my beloved F100, not even the D100. Until November of 2005 that is. Oh yes, in 11/05, the world changed. It changed to the tune of 10.2 megapixels. To the tune of 5fps for up to 37 jpeg images. Oh yes. And the name of the beast is the Nikon D200. Everyone has a dream, and at present, this is mine. One reason why I'm using blogger rather than setting up my own site...saving every penny to try and make this happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home